1.2

I wasn't on a payment plan I paid over $4,000.00 cash and all I have are the temporary dentures I was to wear until my others were ready.They charged me for 2 sets & was getting top from one style and bottoms from a deferent style..

While trying to resolve this they said they needed my correct SSN.. They had the correct SSN to file for ins. Just not the correct SSN to return my money.. No problem in getting my money back BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE CLOSING & knew they would NEVER return my call..I think they just changed their name & opened up somewhere else even keeping their employees ...

Someone has my $4,000.00 & I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN...Nothing better to do

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Allcare Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allcare Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Allcare Dental to other companies on our site.

Comments