Allcare Dental Ripoff.I went to Allcare because my insurance changed and they took it.

They said I needed a procedure not covered by my insurance and gave me a price. I had the procedure done and paid at the time. They billed my insurance and added a $34 charge for dental hygiene instruction. I called and complained about it, wrote many times but they still keep sending me the bill.

They had scheduled me for two appointments that could have been handled in one.

I believe they overcharge, inflate bills and add charges to paid bills.Stay away from Allcare!

Had an Experience with Allcare Dental?

Comments

It is not about the care or what they charge.It is about the fact that I was told the charge, agreed to it, had the procedure done and paid for it before I left the office.

The issue is that they added something on after I paid and left.

Now they are hounding me over that charge.I don't feel that it is ethical treatment.

Check what other dentists charge for each of the services before throwing around accusations. The charges are comparable or less to others in the same market. Did you even bother to do that before bashing a company?

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more