didnt get my dentures and cheated me out of money.they also left a partial tooth i was suppose to get a set of dentures refitted after my gums healed from total extraction of all my teeth.i paid cash and my insurance company overpaid them and they didnt give me back any of my money.

they said they would give me 500. after the insurance company paid them because i paid cash upfront.

when i went to the appointment they set up for me they were closed.the they got a collection agency to send me a notice that i owe them money,

Had an Experience with Allcare Dental?

Comments

I want to sue all care dental, I was not happy from day one when i went in there but it was the only dentist that would take my insurance..i never seen the same so called dentist..had a different one every time..had one that ran around with his face covered and only could see his eyes..all covered up in white..when he pulled my teeth one side of my mouth he messed up and the gu itself has a big groove and didn't heal right cause of the way he pulled them out.so my partical doesn't fit right...i wanted them to pull all of them but they said that those two front ones are good, so i got a partical, but paid for a full..they ripped me off big time..and i will soon be seeing a lawyer over this matter..

Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more