Allcare Dental - Swatara Allcare dentures do not fit and they don't care
I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg).What I really received was dentures that do not fit.
The uppers I have to paste in or they fall out of my mouth, the lower partial..doesn't fit at all. So I spent Three grand on trouble. I tried to complain to corporate office but alas my emails or phone calls were just a run around..
All I ever wanted was to be pain free and be able to eat..Not anymore..I would just like to be able to talk without people asking me twice what I said..I am a resturant server.I have worn a partial most of my life..I never had any trouble before Allcare....stay away.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."