My experience with their Oral Surgeon Dr.Adi was awful he was rude, had no bedside manners and treated me worse than a dog.On top of that he left scars in my mouth that still have not healed after 3 month.

I am now out the 3,000 I paid for my permanet set of partials.

This is the most dispicable thing ever, how do you take a working class persons money and basically tell them you are screwed.Well I should not have paid my bill and see how they feel about not getting what they expected what A$$holes!

Had an Experience with Allcare Dental?

Comments

Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more